How to Reduce Hyperhidrosis? Don’t miss out the 5th Point
Sweating is the function that regulates body temperature. It changes the body temperature according to the temperature of the environment as well as based on the emotional state. Hence the presence of sweat glands in the body.
Well, sweating is good. But excessive sweating, especially in the underarm, is unhygienic. This excessive underarm sweating in science terminology is defined as “Hyperhidrosis”.
Are you suffering from hyperhidrosis? Well, that’s an embarrassing disorder. It provides a negative influence on your body and clothing.
What if you are traveling in a bus and the person beside you is constantly feeling irritated due to the bad odor of your sweat? Do you think that will be impressive? Of course, not. Rather it creates an embarrassing situation.
How many of you have encountered such pathetic circumstances? No need to fret anymore.
With the advancement in science, several treatments like Miradryhave been invented and have gained special recognition in the medical field.
Other than the medical treatments, there are even some key ways that have the potential to reduce hyperhidrosis. Are you interested?
So let’s start with the top key ways to prevent hyperhidrosis, followed by the medical treatments.
5 Primary Techniques to Eliminate Hyperhidrosis
- Use antiperspirants: Antiperspirants, commonly known as deodorants, are specially manufactured to get rid of sweating and its bad odor. Are you a victim of hyperhidrosis? Then you must gift yourself a bottle of antiperspirant. The role of antiperspirant is to create a blockage across the sweat ducts, preventing the sweat to reach the skin surface.
Many of you feel that deodorants are a sweat-resistant spray. But dear, these are not at all responsible for preventing sweat. It just acts as an envelope to the smell emitted by the bacteria of sweat.
Plenty of brands are there that excel in trading deodorants. However, not every brand is reliable. Choose the brand that really works and keeps your underarm smell free.
Why reaching the cosmetic doctors who are specialized in Lifting des seins,Miradry etc.when you have the option for antiperspirants?
- Choose your clothing bravely: Another way to make your body sweat-free is to wear breathable clothing. Choose dresses that are light textured and breathable. Instead of wearing synthetic fabrics, look for light-colored cotton clothes that will keep your body cool even if the outside temperature is hot.
You may look great in your dark-colored fabrics, but as per science dark colors are meant to absorb the heat and keep it insulated inside.
- Avoid fast food: Now, this one going to be a big boom to your desire. We all love fast food. We all love spicy food. But do you know the maximum sweat is generated due to the intake of spicy food?
Have a spicy food and a non-spicy food in two consecutive days. And feel the difference. No matter how stressed you are and how warm the weather is, you will sweat less if you have non-spicy food.
So, giving up spicy good is indeed a good technique to reduce excessive sweat.
- Keep yourself fresh and cool: Often we heard people saying, “How to stay fresh and cool-minded during our busy schedule?”. Keeping yourself cool and undisturbed is absolutely on your hand. You can welcome stress anytime, in any manner. And it is you who can turn them around.
Remember, stress and other emotional status are some primary sources that give rise to excessive sweating. So make sure you lock your door whenever stress tries to enter your life.
- Take medical treatments: Finally, if all the above-mentioned techniques fail, it means you really need to take your sweating problem seriously. A multitude of medical treatments has introduced by cosmetic surgeons. Some popular treatments are Miradry treatment, Botox injections, surgical treatments, and oral medications.
Among these, Miradry treatment has gained a lot of appreciation. It is a non-surgical treatment that aims to eliminate the underarm sweat and its odor permanently. It is safe and most importantly it is long-lasting.
So, if you are planning to have a treatment, you can enlist your name for this. Miradry treatment indeed turns your underarms dry, comfortable, and sweat-free.
Sweating occurs completely naturally. But when it leads to hyperhidrosis, it becomes a serious disease. Hence, proper treatment to reduce this is indeed a necessity.
It is better to
solve this issue with the strategies mentioned above. And if you think it is in
a serious condition, then contacting a cosmetic surgeon will always be a smart
Cosmetic surgeons are now specialized in Lifting des seins, Miradry, and other skin-related treatments. Look for the one who is expert in their profession and go ahead.
Stop sweating and enjoy your life!